What is a Friend of the Society?
Do you feel you can afford to contribute more than $20 to support Folk Harbour’s many activities? Becoming a Friend of Folk Harbour is a great way to express your commitment.
A contribution of $150 means that you’ve come close to covering the price of the single Festival pass you purchased. $300 mean’s that you’ve covered that price for someone who truly can’t afford to pay more. The higher the contribution, the more you’ve reduced the challenge of funding Folk Harbour’s events and programs while expressing your appreciation for the work of Society volunteers. Please, contribute what you can NOW.
If you become a Friend, your contribution supports year-round community cultural and educational initiatives of the Lunenburg Folk Harbour Society including:
- Internationally renowned Lunenburg Folk Harbour Festival (LFHF) – The Festival has presented some of Canada’s most noted folk performers, launched careers, and earned a stellar reputation.
- Concert Series – An off-season staple in Lunenburg
- Folk Fiesta! – Our annual fundraiser at which Festival performers are showcased
- Jim Pittman Awards for Youth
- Summer Concert Series throughout July and August
Not a fan of paying online?
If you would prefer to make a donation in person rather than online, please visit our Office at 125 Montague St. in Lunenburg, and we will be able to accept your donation via cash, Visa/MasterCard, or debit.
Levels of Friendship
Give an Applause Donation (up to$99)
Give a Whistle Donation ($100 to $199)
Give a Cheer Donation ($200 to $499)
Give a Standing Ovation Donation ($500 to $999)
Give a Standing Ovation Donation ($1000+)