Lunenburg Folk Harbour Society COVID- 19 Prevention Plan for indoor Society run events.
Lunenburg Folk Harbour Society places the highest priority on keeping our audience members, volunteers, staff and performers safe. The Society will follow all public health requirements as mandated by the Government of Canada and the Province of Nova Scotia. This Plan will be updated as those requirements change. This Plan is current as of May 26, 2022, and is intended to expire by July 30th as Lunenburg Folk Harbour Festival Passes are non-refundable.
Lunenburg Opera House Indoor Events:
- Masks are required at all times.
- Audience capacity is limited to 85 people to allow for physical distancing.
- The emcee will inform the audience at the start of the show of the COVID-19 protocols in place.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the entry.
- The venue will be cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- Hand hygiene signage is posted in the washrooms.
- There will be no food/drink available to the audience.
- Tickets are refundable up until the time of the show and ticket holders will be encouraged to stay home if they’re not feeling well.
- If gathering limits are reinstated, tickets will be refunded starting with the most recent purchased until the allowable number is reached.
- Green room access is limited to the performer(s).