The Lunenburg Folk Harbour Society 2015 Jim Pittman Awards • are you a student between grade 4 and grade 12? Read more →
About Festival Tickets
Options for buying tickets: You can buy tickets in person from the Folk Harbour Office. You can also purchase on-line by clicking on the button on the left, by going to the Ticketpro website at www.ticketpro.ca or by calling 1-888-311-9090. Ticketpro charges you a $1 per ticket handling fee for Internet or telephone orders. You can buy tickets in person at a Ticketpro Outlet. The most convenient Ticketpro Outlet to Lunenburg is the Bridgewater Pharmasave. (Other outlets are listed here on the Ticketpro website.)
- The Ticketpro website and call centre accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Interac Online
- Ticketpro outlets accept cash, credit or Interac
- The Festival Office accepts cash, Master Card, Visa and debit
All ticket sales are final and non-refundable, unless the event is cancelled by the Lunenburg Folk Harbour Society. Partial refunds for a Full Day Pass or Festival Pass are not permitted.
* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Early Bird Tickets
Early Bird Tickets ($109A / $53Y) will be available from November 15, 2014 until April 1, 2015, or until the limited supply is sold out. You can get yours at this link: TICKETPRO>>
Festival Ticket Purchase Cut-Off Times
During the Festival, on line and telephone sales through Ticketpro are cut off each day at 7 am for day tickets and 1 pm for evening tickets. After those times, you can only purchase tickets at the Folk Harbour Office (see location here) or at the venues, unless they are sold out. The Mainstage venue opens at 5:30, to allow time to purchase food and eat supper before the show at 7.
* * * * * * * * * * * * *
What ticket should I buy?
(Prices shown are for 2015 Adult/Youth and include all fees and taxes, except the Ticketpro Internet/telephone order $1 surcharge. Youth includes those 13-18 years old or students with a valid ID card from their school or university. Children 12 and under are admitted free with an adult, unless a show is sold out, due to fire marshall occupancy limits.)
Festival Pass ($135A/$67.50Y) – admission for the entire weekend to any of the paid venues, concerts and the Folk Steps Music Conference on Thursday.
Folksteps Conference ($40A/$20Y) - admission to the one-day conference “Working Songs”.
Full Day Pass ($75A/$37.50Y) - admission to all concerts and workshops (morning/afternoon/evening), including the Evening Mainstage Concert on the given day for which you have purchased the full day pass. The Thursday Pass includes the Folk Steps Conference and the Evening Mainstage Concert, plus the Fisheries Museum Concert* on Thursday afternoon. The full day passes will be named for the day on which they are valid (Thursday Pass, Friday Pass, Saturday Pass, Sunday Pass).
Morning Workshop/Program Ticket ($10A/$5Y) – Admission to all morning workshops and programs on Friday and Saturday. Cash only at the door (no advanced sales).
Afternoon Ticket ($40A/$20Y) – Admission to all afternoon (1pm-5pm) concerts or workshops on the given day for which you have purchased the ticket (Friday. Saturday or Sunday). Thursday’s only option is a Day Ticket for the Folk Steps Conference (morning and afternoon).
Evening Ticket ($40A/$20Y) – Admission to the Evening Mainstage Concert on Blockhouse Hill (Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday as specified on the ticket).
Gospel Ticket ($15A/$7.50Y) – Admission to the Sunday morning Gospel Concert only (subject to availability**). You are also encouraged to make a donation to the Food Bank on entering the site, but a valid ticket is also required.
- the Heritage Bandstand is a free venue.
- *the Thursday afternoon concert at the Fisheries Museum of the Atlantic is a free public concert on the wharf, as long as the Fisheries Museum has opened up the wharf to general foot traffic. It does not allow you entrance to the museum building, vessels or touch tank.
- **the Gospel Concert is included in a full weekend Festival Pass or a Sunday Full Day Pass. If we are sold out with those tickets, no ‘walk-up’ tickets will be sold at the gate. In addition, having a Festival Pass does not guarantee a seat in the Mainstage tent, so come early to ensure you have a place to sit. This concert always has overflow seating on the grass outside the tent, which is opened up for the event.
- the Thursday afternoon concert at Harbour View Haven is provided as a private concert for residents and their families and for staff. No public admission.
Until the beginning of the Festival, you may purchase tickets on-line or at the Festival Office (in person, by telephone or by mail or e-mail). Tickets purchased on-line can be printed by the purchaser on your home computer or saved to your portable device, and you are responsible for preserving that ticket. They may be purchased on-line until 7 am for afternoon or full day tickets and 1 pm for evening tickets. During the Festival, paper tickets will also be available for purchase during the day at the Festival Office and at the Concessions Tent on the wharf; and for purchase in the evening at the Mainstage Tent main entrance box office.