Just before the 2012 Festival, General Manager Chris Heide was invited by host Paul Kellogg of the Bluenose Opera House Radio Read more →
About Festival Tickets
We have just signed with an online service, called Ticketpro.
Although you can still buy tickets in person or by telephone from the Folk Harbour Office, you can also purchase on-line by clicking on the button on the left, by going to their website at www.ticketpro.ca, by calling 1-888-311-9090, or in person at a Ticketpro Outlet. The most convenient Ticketpro Outlet to Lunenburg is the Bridgewater Pharmasave. (Other outlets are listed here on the Ticketpro website.)
- The Ticketpro website and call centre accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Interac Online
- Ticketpro outlets accept cash
* * * * * * * * * * * * *
What ticket should I buy?
(Prices shown are for adult/youth and include all fees and taxes. Children 12 and under are admitted free with an adult.)
Festival Pass ($134A/$69Y) – admission for the entire weekend to any of the paid venues, concerts and the Folk Steps Music Conference.
Folk Steps Conference ($42A/$21.50Y) - admission to the one-day conference “Musical Traditions of Acadie, Louisiana and Quebec”.
Day Ticket ($42A/$21.50Y) – admission to any concert or workshop (morning and afternoon) on the given day for which you have purchased the ticket. Thursday’s Day Ticket is the Folk Steps Conference ticket.
Evening Ticket ($42A/$21.50Y) – admission to the Evening Mainstage Concert on Blockhouse Hill (Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday as specified on the ticket).
Full Day Pass ($74A/$37Y) - admission to all concerts and workshops (morning/afternoon/evening), including the Evening Mainstage Concert on the given day for which you have purchased the Full Day Pass. The Thursday Full Day Pass includes the Folk Steps Conference and the Evening Mainstage Concert, but does not include the Fisheries Museum Concert* on Thursday afternoon.
Gospel Ticket ($11.50A/$6.50Y) – admission to the Sunday morning Gospel Concert only (subject to availability**).
Workshops ($10/$5) Pay at the door if you only want to attend/participate in a single workshop. (Does not include any other paying venues.) Workshop tickets are not available on-line.
- the Bandstand is a free venue.
- *the Thursday afternoon concert at the Fisheries Museum of the Atlantic requires paid admission to the Museum and is not included in any of the tickets from the Lunenburg Folk Harbour Festival.
- **the Gospel Concert is included in a Festival Weekend Pass, Sunday Day Ticket or a Sunday Full Day Pass. If we are sold out with those tickets, no ‘walk-up’ tickets will be sold at the gate.
- the Thursday afternoon concert at Harbour View Haven is provided as a private concert for residents and their families and for staff. No public admission.
Until the beginning of the Festival, you may purchase tickets on-line or at the Festival Office (in person, by telephone or by mail or e-mail). Tickets purchased on-line will now be printed by the purchaser or saved to your portable device, and you are responsible for preserving that ticket. They may be purchased on-line until 2 hours before the start of the valid period of the ticket. During the Festival, paper tickets will also be available for purchase during the day at the Festival Office and at the Concessions Tent on the wharf; and for purchase in the evening at the main entrance box office for the Mainstage Tent.