August 6, 2014, Lunenburg, Nova Scotia – The Charles Town Maroons Drummers and Dancers will not be performing at the Read more →
Prizes Worth $$Thousands$$
We proudly present our annual Festival Raffle featuring thousands of dollars worth of prize items. Raffle tables are situated at the Wharf and Mainstage Tents and tickets are also available from our roving vendors. Prize winners are drawn each night at Mainstage. All tickets are returned to the bin for the Sunday Grand Prize Draw.
Tickets are $5 each or 4 for $15
- The spectacular Stained Glass Whales and Sails, created by Greenoli Art Glass Textiles (value $1,200)
- One night chalet-style accommodation and green fees for four at the Sherwood Golf and Country Club (Value $500)
- A TREK Hybrid bike from the Lunenburg Bike Barn (Value $500)
- One weekend stay at the charming Hemlock Ridge cabin in the heart of Nova Scotia’s cottage country (Value $230)
- Five pounds of scallops from Adams & Knickle (Value $50)
- Six Ironworks Distillery packages each with three, 50ml bottles of either spirits or liqueurs (Value $26 each)
- and much, much more…
And for the younger set – our YOUTH RAFFLE returns!
Tickets $2 each
THE GRAND PRIZE FOR YOUTH — An Ice Cream a Day for 60 Days from Sweet Treasurers Confectionary (Value $250)
All proceeds go to support the year round activities of the non-profit, charitable Lunenburg Folk Harbour Society.